Thursday, October 11, 2007

Deviation..Nostalgic..


I always felt that I am indifferent to feelings. That’s what I used to think. Nothing matters to me expect my work and duties. Especially, there is no room for sentiments.


But, I am feeling a lot nostalgic for the past 2 days. The cool people, simple life and countryside back home in India are my frequent reminiscences. I am fighting back and am able to come back. But, when I think of my hometown, i feel a deep hole down my heart. Its the balance between pursuing the dream and missing the basic things that made me what I am today. I love you my Mother, My Dad, My Sweet Sister, My Grandma, I love you my Home village. I will come, may not be sooner but later.


I wrote this post deviating from the normal routine of one post per week to shar my feelings. After all, this blog knows more about me than anyone else..

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I had similar feelings when I was in US for an year ..
hope u wud be back at christmas time for a vacation.till then ,keep fighting :)

Anonymous said...

Home beckons but keep working hard as you are doing now. :-)