Friday, November 23, 2007

Twelfth week..

Not many things..We made it to the finals in case competition but lost it it there. We worked till 5 AM on the day of the Case presentation. In the first round, professors liked our idea. Man, we put so much effort into making the slides that I could not believe myself that we came up with such great slides. If we compare them with our initial slides (we had a case comp when we joined MBA), we made a dramatic improvement. Judges from Cummins and Whirl-pool gave feedback in the final and they recounted that our slides were good.

My sister did not get the visa. She has been working hard alone to come to US for MS. My parents were upset. But not me. After all, we have put in the best efforts. Its to the chance now.
Ofcourse, we will be trying once again in a month or so.

0 Comments: