Friday, November 09, 2007

Eleventh Week..

I scored slightly below average in Quant Final. I am not worried about that. Also, we are doing some case preparation and it was going alright. We had a class on real options strategy and it was really good. The pricing strategy in marketing was awesome. I want to read something on price wars and pricing strategy.

Coming Thursday we have an internal case competition and I am excited about it. We worked hard on the case over the weekend. It was a nice case.

Coming to contacting Alumni and have informational interviews, I spoke to around 6 people in the last week. They were really receptive. Some of them even talked about the problems they faced as a consultant and how their new job after consulting has been going on. I am really happy that we really have so eager alumni, who can give insider insights at the consulting firms.

As I told, I got the money from my friend though I have not yet spending them. Also, I got the money from my PF and that helped me pay installment of the loans back in India.

0 Comments: