Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Feeling the pressure..

How do you feel when you have one arrow at hand and have to hit a target? What if hitting the target can get you to where you want to? What if you are one of the seven selected to try to hit the target though there were 69 people, who want to hit the target?

That is the position I am in now. I have been shortlisted by one company for internship. I did network with a lot of companies but, got only one at hand. The position is definitely a good one to work, in Corporate Strategy. Whether having one in hand is better than having none? May be? May be not.

But, just having one at hand is draining me out. I need to get this internship or I need to work hard and send emails to people and alumni in the industry. It is always easy to get a job on campus. I am not concentrating on any classes. Not just me, many people. Have assignments to do and cases to discuss. I am trying hard to pull myself and hoping that I will be the one that they are looking for. I will prepare to the level best and would shoot my one and only arrow. Let us see if I will hit the target.

7 Comments:

the being said...

I totally know how that feels! a lot of us are in the same boat :-)

Sid said...

Maan..you are already doing a great job. Just keep up the good work and be patient..sometimes it just takes a bit longer to get an answer!!

deepkv said...

you will hit the target man... hope for the best...

Sumana said...

all the best Dev

Unknown said...

I have started reading today and I'm feeling empowered already. Thank you Neo-Tech, not only for helping me to win a well thought out debate, but for giving.



Persuasive Essay

Unknown said...

Nice blog!!! Good to see such a wonderful blog We offer you complete list of mba colleges in delhi with a++,a+ rankings and Having good placements on Behalf of your academic percentages Like your 10th %,12th % and Graduation % and Entrance Score.
Direct Admission in MBA Colleges Delhi

Unknown said...

It's a great and informative article about leader. This is your article very helpfull to viewers .
Thanks Advanced Management Training Bangalore|Leadership Training |Management Training