Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Fifteenth week...

This is the last week of classes. Turns out that I am going to miss the hectic core. It has been really demanding through out from personal as well as professional perspective. Things did not materialize as I wished they could. We gave a standing ovation to all the professors in the last class. They were very impressed. That's what differentiates Kelley. You feel significant. You feel that you are a part of the happenings. You fee that you have a great number of friends for help.

We had two finals. One on Friday and one on Saturday. They are supposed to be alright. I don't know. I am going to New Jersey the coming Sunday. I will be there for 2 weeks and am trying to meet people at various firms. Nothing much of a progress has been made till now. The main motive is to meet my friends and the cousins I have over there in Jersey and NY.

Finally, one of my friend was telling that he heard that MBA is all about Networking. That's perfectly true. Business is all about relationships and you need to get acquainted with new people easily and get the business done. It applies to jobs as well. We need to look social to the interviewer and show interest in their firm. I am trying to do that. I have sent more than 70 emails in the last 3 days asking people to help me understand the opportunities at their firms and about their work. Again, I am partially successful. Some people replied. I feel happy whenever I see a reply from them. It means that your email is not a waste of time for them and its not Junk. I am learning a lot. I thank Kelley for putting me into this process.

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

The concepts intrigue me. I am just now researching seduction methodology and mind power premises. The historical reference makes great connections but also confuse sometimes.


Persuasive Essay