Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sixteenth Week - The final week of CORE

We had 3 exams this week. They were ok if not great. I was sending out emails to people all along the week to get an appointment to talk to them.

Friday was my birthday and that was the end of core day. We had finance final in the morning and I took some rest before going to the Bluebird at 8:45 PM. It was whole lot of fun an our team presented a card to our mentor. She has been helpful all along the way till now.

I am going to miss my team. Now we will be taking electives and everyone will form their own team. Everyone i my team is so sweet and diverse. Th following is my team

1. A lady, who worked for non-profit
2. A man, who worked as an engineer in crash testing of cars
3. A lady, who worked as an accountant for a huge oil company
4. An young man, who had just 1 year of experience but good marketing ideas
5. Finally me.


I came to New York to meet some people here and enjoy with my friends and cousins. I tried to maintain this blog till now. I hope I will be able to do that in the future though I am a little skeptic now.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, you don't know how useful your regular postings are to future aplicants, not only of this year but also many years to come!
Please do find time to write once in a week!