Thursday, December 27, 2007

My life - Where do I wannna go..




That picture summarizes my thinking at any moment.

There are 4 options:

NY: New York. My dream about consulting will come true. I would improve the operations of clients adding value to their supply chains and helping thier operations become lean

Koduru: My hometown. The opposite of the above. I would go back to my home town and do business. Of Course, it is after at least 7-8 years down the line after MBA.

Bangalore: It is similar to NY. But, in India. India is the hottest place now. I don't want to miss that as an Indian.

Egypt: I want to see the beauty of this world. From serene waters in Kerala to pyramids in Egypt to the age old Greece.

I always think about all these. Every decision that I want to take including marriage, children, money depends on what path I want to take. Let us see the sweetness of life as it unfolds in the future.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

You're going to NY, my friend :-)

Your home town is not an option unless you earn sufficient money and make a decent bank balance. And, you will never think that you have sufficient bank balance, because the limit called "sufficient" keeps increasing as the bank balance increases. Bangalore is happening, but the pathetic work culture and pollution and traffic make it not so attractive. Money wise also it is not so great. You will have Dollar loans to pay back in Rupees! Egypt, again something to take "in future"... And even if you do, a short trip is sufficient.

New York is the only real option you have...

D A said...

Thank you Raj. Though I know that NY is the only option I have, my mind rambles around.. :).

Unknown said...

This sounds really fascinating! The info was sent to my Husband in the mail.We don't have a lot of money right now,in fact our situation is desperate at this point.I turned 40 this year and I am seeing and I know,There has to be more than thisI want my life to change. This looks like the possible answer. I am going to do what I can to order the information. Thanks.


Persuasive Essay